Monday, June 15, 2015

Quit Smoking Testimonial for Austin's Quit Smoking Headquarters

Most people who quit smoking at Harmony Hypnosis of Austin never think twice about cigarettes again, so most never write to let me know how well they're doing.

So I was really happy to come across these comments on my Yelp page:
"I recently went to James at Harmony Hypnosis to help me with my addiction to nicotine. I was a pack a day smoker for 10 years and have tried many methods to quit ie. patches, e-cigs, nicotine gum; all without success.
I was to the point where I was willing to try anything to help. Having tried to quit unsuccessfully so many times in the past I was skeptical of the ability of Hypnosis to help me. Boy was I wrong! I have been smoke free since my first session with James! I would recommend James and his services to any one battling the addiction to nicotine, or any issue that seems to be holding them back from what they want and can achieve in life.
His prices are very reasonable compared to other Hypnotist in the Austin area.
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO SEE JAMES!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment